"I am out with lanterns looking for myself." ― Emily Dickinson

hello  |   bookmarks  |   bloglovin  |   browse   |   home

April 24, 2017

April A-Z : Television Shows

Television Shows : shows that are watched on a small screen preferably with some commercials so you can figure out who kill this or that character
— According to me
Can you name the show by three character faces? (Hint: most are sci-fi shows.)

01

02

03

04

05

06

07
Click below for answers:

To visit other participants in the April A-Z Challenge, go here

8 comments:

  1. I didn't get a single one right. I barely recognized the people in the photos. Shannen Dogherty is in the '04 group, yes? That's about it. I watch TV now, but for a long time did not. Interesting. My Virtual Vineyard

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to admit it's a bit hard if you have never seen any of these songs, but that is the right actress on #4.

      thanks for your visit, have a lovely day.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. like I just said above, you would only known these if you have seen the shows, I'm familiar with these because these are some of my favorite shows.

      thanks for dropping by, have a lovely day.

      Delete
  3. i didn't get a single one right, either... The cast of Lois and Clark and recognized and I thought, "That Superman show..." but I couldn't come up with the name.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not a sci-fi person, so I'm lost!!
    Well, not too much of a TV/movie person...
    Writer In Transit

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not a chance, except Lois & Clark aka Superman!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I almost got no. 6 but thought is was Smallville! lol.

    ReplyDelete

"To practice any art, no matter how well or badly, is a way to make your soul grow. So do it." -- Kurt Vonnegut