"I am out with lanterns looking for myself." ― Emily Dickinson

hello  |   bookmarks  |   bloglovin  |   browse   |   home

January 26, 2017

January 26: Popularity

More about the 20 Days of Chill over here

I don't have any real writing today, just a list > Popular topics I'll never blog about:

01/ Politics - I don't like reading about it so why would I write about it?

02/ Celebrities/Famous people - unless you have created something amazing, there is no way I'll write about you

03/ Fashion/Beauty/Home Decor - I don't care to share what I'm wearing or how I decorate my home or my (non-existence) beauty routine

04/ Video posts - you're never going to see me do videos, to be honest, I don't even watch when other people post them

05/ Recipes - can't cook to save my life so no recipes, seriously if kettles don't make noises, I won't even know if the water had boiled

06/ Advices - unless it's on blog designs or books I have read, I doubt I would be able to you give any advice

07/ Hateful/awful things - I try not to post anything that gets me mad because my blog is a haven and I don't need unnecessary anger or bad stuff, although, I will rant about certain things that needs to be said

What won't you talk about in your blog?


4 comments:

  1. yep, pretty much i won't be blogging on these things either.
    except perhaps a recipe once in a while. i love cooking, it is another artful thing to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're not likely to hear my political views. There is too much of that going on all across social media.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're absolutely right to stay true to your roots - or blog topics for that matter. It's your haven! :-)
    I'm thinking about blogging about something a bit outside of my usual range of topics. You'll see in April when I participate in the A - Z challenge again :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen to all of that! Especially politics. It just isn't worth it. And I am so non-political. I laughed at the recipes... that is so funny!

    ReplyDelete

"To practice any art, no matter how well or badly, is a way to make your soul grow. So do it." -- Kurt Vonnegut