"I am out with lanterns looking for myself." ― Emily Dickinson

hello  |   bookmarks  |   bloglovin  |   browse   |   home

January 25, 2017

January 25: White

More about the 20 Days of Chill over here

White Pages

White pages as in books. I only read books on paper as I have trouble reading screens. Can you name which book these characters came from?

01>
Westley, Buttercup, Prince Humperdinck, Vizzini, Fezzik, Inigo, Count Rungen

02>
Beth, Jo, Meg, Amy, Professor Bhaer, Laurie

03>
Elinor, Marianne, Edward, Willoughby, Fanny, Colonel Brandon, Lucky Steele

04>
Nobody Owens aka Bod, Silas, Scarlett, Jack, Sleer

05>
Anne, Sir Walter Elliot, Lady Russell, Elizabeth, Captain Harville, Captain Wentworth, Admiral Croft, Mr. Elliot

06>
Scout, Jem, Atticus, Dill, Calpurnia, Boo Radley

07>
Harry, Luna, Ginny, Draco, Sirius Black, Uncle Vernon, Hermione, Ron, Dudley

08>
Lockwood, Catherine, Nelly Dean, Hindley, Heathcliff, Edgar

09>
Guy Montag, Mildred Montag, Clarisse, Captain Beatty, Professor Faber

10>
Miss Trunchbull, Mr. and Mrs. Wormwood, Michael, Miss Honey, Amanda Thripp, Matilda, Bruce Bogtrotter

Click below for answers



5 comments:

  1. Thanks for showing the answers, I had guessed number 2 correctly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh mannnn I only got two!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got five of them correct and I should have gotten number 9 correct as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that's tough! I guessed #7 and lucked out. I'm not a good reader as it clearly shows!
    Here's one for you though: Luke, Minnie, Becky, Suze, Alicia Bitch Longlegs, Elinor - recognise those characters?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. is that 'little house on the prairie'? probably not, sounds familiar but I don't know...maybe I haven't read that book?

      I was sure everyone would get #7 as it was rather famous for the books and the movies

      have a lovely day.

      Delete

"To practice any art, no matter how well or badly, is a way to make your soul grow. So do it." -- Kurt Vonnegut